Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

View: 285|Reply: 1

Katty's Passive Skill bug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-3-27 01:35:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi I got a Katty and would like to switch my second passive skill from Bloodrage to Gravity. I have the Gravity skill book, but it won't allow me because it only allow me to switch to a Grade B skill. According to the Paradex, Katty can have 2 possible grade A skill, Bloodrage or Gravity, asthe second passive skill which I don't understand why it won't let me to switch to another grade A skill.

When I click on Katty on my paramon tab, it shows Bloodrage as a grade B skill

And this screenshot shows me it only allow me to switch to a grade B skill, which shouldn't be happening, since I think it should be fair you should be able to switch skill within the same grade, and according to the paradex, the second passive skill should be a grade A skill not grade B

I've spend money to get the gravity skill book and would like to put them to use. Please fix this. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Official Moderator

Credits
Post time 2017-4-6 16:31:23 | Show all posts
The 1st and 2nd slot for passive skill is only available for Grade B skill, you cannot put a Grade A skill at 1st two slots.
For Katty, she is born with Bloodrage/Gravity at 2nd slot.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Paramon Clash    

2017-5-24 21:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057517 second(s), 22 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list