Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

View: 1146|Reply: 1

An Invitation From ParamonClash Wolrd

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Official Moderator

Credits
Post time 2016-11-30 16:38:32 | Show all posts |Read mode

Hello guys, I’m a paramon trainer from ParamonClash world. I heard the gate head to our world is about to open. Are you excited to be the great trainer and start a legend? Join us now! My clan and myself will be waiting for you in the new world.

4-1.png

Great Story Here

The story of paramonclash is wonderful. You’ll be the master if you join here. There are many people, friends or enemies surround you, follow them and knowing this new world. Justice or evil, you’re the only superhero here!

4-2.png

Awesome Adventure Here

Dear trainer, there is no need to show off your paramon capture skill. In this world, your adventure is not that easy as you think. You will encounter your opponents or wild paramons. Well, if you are strong enough to conquer them maybe they will turn to your allies.

Besides, You may lost your way when in the puzzles. Wanna get out? You need pass many different barrier. Remember make more friends or bring up your buddies. We believe you are definitely gonna love this world.

4-3.png

Cozy Houses Here

There is no expensive houses here in paramonclash world. Since you joined you will have your own house. The only request is to craft some furniture yourself. Also you can trade some products from market which is available in paramonclash world. There will be a chance for you to be the richest trainer maybe?

4-4.png

More information is waiting for you to dig out! ParamonClash world has been opened to you. Are you excited? I represent this new world welcome you to join! Let’s go and enjoy!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-12-5 17:16:29 | Show all posts
Please open recharge channel, like MOL.COM
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Paramon Clash    

2017-4-24 11:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064337 second(s), 26 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list