Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

View: 418|Reply: 0

Paramon Clash New World Is Coming

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Official Moderator

Credits
Post time 2016-11-30 16:34:46 | Show all posts |Read mode

Hi guys, I’m the developer of ParamonClash. Remember I’ve introduced the battle system and social system? Hope you like it. This time, I’ll bring up you guys some fresh info. Leave your message if you have any suggestions. We appreciate every thread from you!

New Story continue legend

ParamonClash is the continuation of Paramon. We tried digging more interesting element and adventure based on Paramon’s world view. To make it more bigger and more imaginative we also created some main human characters. They have different personality and charm. As well as trainers you can follow their steps, explore the whole Paramon world, figure out the secrets on this mysterious island.

New adventure solve puzzles

Beside traditional paramon collection and development ParamonClash also prepared you very excited adventure and puzzles. We put some obstacles in the game scene, you need use your intelligence and powerful combat ability to pass. Also some random events is happened on the world map, you may meet a big gift bag or encounter an enemy. Anyway, ParamonClash will bring you surprise anytime.

New Market Trade Free

We believe it is hardly to find trading system in pet development game. Our developers stand on players’ view created a free trading system. You can trade with other players through market, some items you don’t need sometimes is very valuable to others. A clever businessman always make the life better.

Thanks for reading this article. ParamonClash is about to open test. Follow us on our official website and Facebook homepage, we would like to hear more from you!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Paramon Clash    

2017-3-31 06:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060096 second(s), 27 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list